Afghan Goo Marijuana Strain Review & Info

Indica Dominant Hybrid – 70% Indica / 30% Sativa

THC: 20% – 25%, CBD: 6%

Afghan Goo, commonly referred to as “Afgooey,” is a dominantly Indica hybrid, making up 70% of its genetic build with the remaining 30% Sativa. This strain comes to life through a crossbreeding between the mighty Afghan #1 and the exotic Maui Haze strains. It’s best known for its remarkably sticky nature.

Potency and Effects

With its high THC level ranging between 20% and 25%, complemented by a 6% CBD content, Afghan Goo springs into action quickly upon consumption. Users experience a surge of giggly euphoria and a mood elevation almost instantly after exhaling. Some may find an oscillating energy boost that fills them with joy and comfort. This initial cerebral buzz paves the way for profound body relaxation that progresses to sleepiness, perfect for winding down.

Therapeutic Benefits

Afghan Goo is touted for its medicinal potential due to the combination of high THC and CBD levels. It may effectively alleviate various conditions such as:

  • Chronic Pain
  • Depression
  • Appetite Loss
  • Migraines

Flavor Profile

Upon indulging in Afghan Goo, enthusiasts are greeted with a nutty sweetness which is then followed by an undertone of woody pine. This is further complemented by the accents of fresh herbal tea that round out the flavour experience.


As for the aroma, breaking apart its sticky nugs unleashes rich fragrances of fresh fruity hash and sweet pine, which get more intense when the strain is combusted. It’s a scent that beckons the senses and promises the full-bodied experience that Afghan Goo provides.


Afghan Goo or Afgooey stands out as a high THC Indica hybrid with a delectable flavor and aromatic profile. It delivers swift and potent effects notable for euphoria and relaxation, ideal for medicinal users seeking relief from an array of ailments. However, one should approach it with care due to the potent THC content, ensuring dosages are managed for the best overall experience.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *