A wide variety of cool trippy drawings. Trippiness is basically a state of mind when people start seeing things in a non-ordinary way. Trippy pictures can be created using various psychedelic techniques or by playing with visuals and coloring. One awesome method is to turn an image into a drawing by using black pen and paper. As we know, drawing is a much more complex process than just sketching anything on a piece of paper. The creativity is really expressed here, while the final result can look very impressive and even intimidating at times.
Below you can find a wide selection of 13 easy trippy drawings ideas which will surely help you to take your art skills to the next level.
Top 13 Easy Trippy Drawings Ideas
Trippy Line Art
Line art is the simplest and most basic form of art. It’s made up of solid lines that can be used to create a variety of different images, patterns and textures. Line art is often created in black and white but it can also be colored in with different shades of grey or black.
The best part about line art is how easy it is to draw! You don’t need any fancy drawing tools like paintbrushes or colored pencils; all you need is a piece of paper, a pencil (or pen) and some creativity!
This simple style of drawing allows beginners to practice their skills without feeling overwhelmed by complicated techniques like shading or coloring in an image. Line drawings are also great for making quick sketches that capture your thoughts quickly on paper so that they don’t slip away from your mind before you have time to write them down somewhere else where they won’t get lost among other things happening around us every day life.”
Trippy Optical Illusion
Drawing is an art form that uses visual elements to create an image. An optical illusion is a type of drawing that is designed to trick the mind into perceiving something other than what you are actually seeing. Optical illusions are a fun way to spend time with friends and family, especially if you’re feeling peckish after a long day of walking around in circles trying to figure out how some of them work!
Simple Trippy Elephant
The elephant is one of the most popular animals to draw, and it looks pretty cool when you add some trippy elements to it. To make this design look even better, add some matching flowers around the elephant’s body.
This might be a good tattoo idea for you if you have an elephant lover in your life!
Trippy Animal Drawing
Drawing animals is a fun and easy way to practice drawing. You can use animal drawings as a way to get started with your art, or you can go all the way and draw some trippy animals!
Drawing animals is also a great way to learn how to use lines, shapes and forms in your drawings. Animals are simple enough that they don’t require any shading or other fancy effects; this means that when you draw them it will be easier for you to focus on learning basic drawing skills like line thicknesses, proportions and angles.
Trippy Flowers Drawing
Using a simple flower shape, draw a dark background. Lightly sketch the outline of your flower with a light colored pencil. Using a light colored pencil, shade in the petals using circular motions to make them stand out from each other and create depth in your drawing.
Trippy Heart Drawing
To create this trippy heart drawing, you’ll need:
- A pencil.
- A piece of paper.
- Start by drawing a big heart on your paper with your pencil.
- Then, draw a line down the middle of the heart (so you have two identical shapes).
- Now for the fun part! In each corner where the two shapes meet, place circles (like so). Fill in those circles with dots so that they look like eyes (and not just empty holes). You can also add some more dots elsewhere inside each circle if you like—this will help make them look even more “trippy” and 3-Dimensional!
Floral and Butterfly
- Use a pencil to draw the outline of your flower. Make sure it is symmetrical, and remember to leave space for the stem and leaves.
- Add color using colored pencils, then fill in any details like petals, stems and leaves.
- If you want to make this drawing more interesting add some butterflies flying around your flower as shown in the picture above!
Sunflowers are one of the most common designs to use when creating your own trippy artwork. This is because they are easy to draw and can be used in a wide variety of ways. One way to incorporate a sunflower into your design is by drawing one next to an empty circle, then filling in that circle with swirls.
Cool Geometric Patterns
Geometric patterns are easy to draw and can be used for backgrounds, tattoos, geometric designs and even t-shirts.
Psychedelic Face Drawing
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Draw three lines around the circle to make it look like a smiley face.
- Draw two circles for eyes, one large and one small.
- Connect the large eye with an oval shape for a nose, then add a smaller circle inside it for nostrils.
- Draw an upside-down triangle as your mouth, then add some more squiggly lines on either side of it for lips and teeth (optional).
- Draw hair down the back of your head by drawing curves or straight lines that go out from each ear. Add any other accessories such as hats, glasses or jewelry!
Scribbled Sun and Moon
- Using a black pen, draw the sun and moon.
- Using a white pen, scribble over the sun and moon to create clouds.
- Using a blue pen, create the background of your drawing by drawing wavy lines that go in different directions across the page (think ocean waves).
- Using a red pen, add stars to your drawing wherever you want them to be–these can be small or large depending on how big you want them!
- Using a yellow marker or colored pencils, add grass to your drawing using diagonal strokes for good measure!
Paisley Mushroom Drawing
Do you want to know how to draw a psilocybin mushroom? A psychedelic mushroom is the common name for this type of fungus. It contains psilocybin, which is a hallucinogen that can cause psychedelic experiences.
Psilocybe cubensis are a species of mushrooms commonly known as “shrooms.” They contain psilocybin and psilocin, which are both psychoactive compounds that produce hallucinations when consumed. The effects last between 4-6 hours, making them popular among partygoers who want to get high for an extended period of time without suffering from hangovers after coming down from their high (which is common with many other drugs).
Starry Sky Night Scene
- Grab your pencil and sketch out the outline of the night sky.
- Then, use a pen to fill in all of the details, like the clouds and stars.
- If you want to go even further, add things like moonlight shining on some people sleeping under blankets in sleeping bags (maybe after a camping trip), or even draw one or two little planets or meteors!
I hope you’ve found these easy trippy drawings ideas interesting and that they’ve inspired you in some way. I know that one of my favourate things to draw is a trippy looking face, filled with crazy stuff and with really deep eyes. Trippy art can be any form of art, so you do have a lot of freedom when deciding what to make when your stoned. Remember to always have fun and try not to take anything too seriously!